Selasa, 24 Jun 2008

I'm back.....

After a long leave i'm back...to the office. Kind of mess, have to settle all the work before I cld say something here....I'm so sorry my friend, Ijoi, Amy and Roy for not having a time to entertain u guys during your trip here last week...only you guys knew what happened to me as I don't tell anyone else....it's our top secret anyway....
Also to my love...I hope he or his friend read this...it's not that I don't love him anymore, just i'm not sure with my feelings...he knows how i feel towards him and how much i love him. things changed after the incidents....i'm very sad for what had happened. I don't know, I'm very-very piece off with u love...i don't know...i need sometime to think wisely about us....tq....
And, there are something i need to think and make a decision. to choose the best for me, for my future and for my life. i hope my mom, dad will bless me with my decision. i'll write again here again soon with more pics and stories....

Atty

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

bnyk2 bersabar ye akak yati..
itu semua dugaan..

Tanpa Nama berkata...

it's okay, take ur time.

Tanpa Nama berkata...

nah its okay. small da pieces ;) .. take yur time. ade banyak masa lagi. chiLL ..