Selasa, 6 Oktober 2009

Janji aku.....

(aku amik dari blog someone, tak ingat la....tapi aku suka all her promises to her hubby)

I cannot promise u taht I will not change
I cannot promise u that I will not have many different moods
I cannot promise u that I will not hurt your feelings sometimes
I cannot promise u that I will not be erratic
I cannot promise u that I will always be strong
i cannot promise you that my faults will not show

but

I do promise u that I will always be supportive of u
I do promise you that I will share all my thoughts and feelings with u
I do promise u that I will give u freedom to be yourself
I do promise u that I will understand everything that u do
I do promise u that I will be completely honest with u
I do promise u that I will laugh and cry with u
I do promise u that I will help u achieve all your goals

but most of all promises....

I DO PROMISE U THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U!!

Tiada ulasan: